Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nutella brownie bites

Nutella brownie bites

It's so hard to find the time to bake and blog when you're caught up in a whirlwind of wedding planning. But that doesn't mean I don't still love to do it, and so, when I came across this recipe on Pinterest for three-ingredient Nutella brownie bites (so quick, so simple!), I had to try it. After all, I've had a craving for chocolate and brownies for weeks, because Valentine's Day is approaching, so this was perfect... and a perfect excuse to buy a jar of Nutella, of course. :)

My verdict on these is that while they were indeed quick and easy, I'm not sure if they were worth the amount of Nutella used in them. If you want a nutty-tasting brownie, go for it, but some of the fudginess of the Nutella gets lost in this recipe, so they're more nutty than chocolatey. They're not bad by any stretch, and they're sure worth the tiny amount of effort that goes into them, but I think I'd rather make a more chocolatey brownie and save the Nutella for eating straight from the jar, myself.

Nutella Brownie Bites
Adapted from a Savory Sweet Life recipe

1 c Nutella
2 eggs
10 tbsp flour

1. Mix together the Nutella and the eggs until well combined. Stir in the flour until blended.
2. Spoon into a greased mini-muffin tin.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes, until a toothpick comes out with crumbs clinging to it. De-pan, cool and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment